Income: 20M – 30M
Location: Gia Kho Group Building at Bui Dinh Tuy Street, Binh Thanh Dis.
- In this role, a typical project involves the following steps: project scoping, data identification and extraction, data processing, engineering and enrichment, data cleansing and categorization, spend analysis and opportunity identification, handover, insights presentation and capability building.
- You will conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks, transform and load raw data using SQL and ETL tools.
- In addition to project delivery, you will contribute and sometimes lead operational improvements in exiting solutions. You’ll contribute in building out further proprietary solutions or data assets, identifying new technologies, trends or alternative vendors for us to work with
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in in computer science, information technology, engineering or related degree
- 3+ years of experience in the field of data management, IT (database-focused), ETL and/or data analysis domains
- Experience with SQL language, Python and Excel
- Experience in dynamic model building and design
- Basic understanding of commercial,purchasing, procurement processes, sourcing and saving opportunity identification is an advantage.
- Solid problem-solving capabilities including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Experience working on Agile teams is a plus
- Good attitude for getting the task executed; creative implementation of technology
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and excellent members.
- Salary review: Twice a year
- Bonus: 13th month & Performance Bonus
- Paid leave: 12 days in total, Maternity leave for partner
- Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
- Activities: Company trip, Year-end party, Happy Lunch, Happy Sharing, Sport, etc…
- Training: External or internal training courses, Internal workshop
- Working hour: Monday to Friday (8: 30 -17:30), Haft of Saturday (8:30 – 12:30)
- Working environment: fun & dynamic and freedom to be creative.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Attractive internal purchasing policy for products at the company (iPhone, iPad, MacBook,…)
4. HOW TO APPLY
- Send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: 085.6600.313 – Ms. Linh (call/zalo)